[China Office] FAE
- Responsible for IPs(Video/ISP/Computer vision) pre-sales technical support including,
technical presentation, Q&A, benchmark, and customer evaluation.
- Help R&D team to define and clarify the customization requirements from customers.
- Provide timely and efficient technical guidance to customers.
- You will have regular contact with external customers and internal contacts across cross-functional teams. Occasional travel will be required.
■Education and Experience
- Bachelors and/or Master Degree in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering,
Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Automation.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in video encoder/decoder IP design or implementation.
- Familiar with H.264, HEVC, VP9 and other mainstream video formats.
- Basic knowledge of digital design methodologies and tools including RTL coding, simulation and synthesis.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with customers and peers