[USA-San Jose] Field Application Engineer
▶ Description - Review technical requirements and specifications for customer projects. - Provide hands-on bring-up and debug support of evaluation boards or systems working with partner hardware engineering teams to diagnose, fix and resolve issues. - Support R&D engineering teams in the collective effort of device and system level testing. - Collect issues identified through system-level evaluation and convey those to the R&D team, advocating for fixes and/or improvements to the design, where needed.
▶ Key Qualifications
- Familiarity with video technology, SoC design flow.
- Familiarity with EDA tools for synthesis and simulations and HDL languages (Verilog preferred)
- Ability to debug at system level involving hardware as well as firmware/software issues.
- Strong communication and social skills for working with multi-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous AE/FAE experience would be ideal.
▶ Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/computer engineering or Computer Science with 5+ years experiences - Employment Type : Full-time